Monday, November 30, 2009

Drug thought

I've used drugs and alcohol. I've used them to the point that they must even feel used. I imagine the exhaustion that they have had to endure to satiate my appetite must be incredible. They must be pissed off even, thinking, "man, I'm gonna fuck this kid up." And they do. Often I find myself groggy, achey, even violently nauseous enough to violently spew forth a truly massive vomitous mass. I'm sorry, drugs, i owe you a lot. I did not want to make you feel used. You have always been so good to me. you are such a welcome companion after a long day at work or after having to suffer one of the completely shit filled asshole people that seem to infest this world. Let's have fun like we always have and stop making me feel like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment