Monday, November 30, 2009

when i was single

when i was single, i used to go out and try to meet women. but it never really worked out very well.
First, I would go up to them and say "Hi. My name is kevmo. What's your name?"
They always scream "you're freaking me out." and they start with the rapid fire questioning like "how'd you get into my house?"
duh, your window was open.
And then they start immiediately in on the demands, like
"get out of my house before i call the police."
You can't tell me what to do' I say "I'm the man in this relationship"
and they usually don't understand me at all
"Relationship? you sick freak, you broke into my house. I don't even know you."
"I told you my name is kevmo. you haven't even told me yours."
then, they usually start with the threats, something that anyone might have to deal with in a relationship, to keep their partner on their toes and never let them be too comfortable.
"that's it. I'm calling the police."
I usually leave at that point because you always have to leave them wanting more. But even after all that, they never call, only the state acting on her behalf to tell me that I am wanted for questioning on breaking and entering charges. Still trying to play hard to get, entangling me in bureaucratic red tape, It's all part of the chase. But I can never find you again. Oh, well. I never let that stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment